- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders; Recommends products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests; Answers customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimates or quotes prices, credits or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determines price schedules and discount rates.
- Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepares budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Consults with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confers with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advises customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- 3-5 years Sales experience in the Entertainment Industry
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business preferred
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance