Data Entry Clerk
- Create and receive purchase orders numbers and manually enter orders into (SAP) portal system for various types of orders.
- Serve as a point of contact for the sales about in queries with inventory availability, orders, quotes and provide support to the warehouse team.
- Initiate orders for replacement parts.
- Generate weekly/ bi-weekly aging outbound orders for tracking purposes.
- Other administrative duties will be assigned to meet business needs.
- Prepare quotes within a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain purchase orders and make changes as necessary, such as sales orders cancellations, revisions and production changes.
- Coordinate new customer file setup and existing customer profile maintenance with master data.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Intermediate computer skills (that can develop/improve over time) with an accuracy in data
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Ability to work as a member of a high performing team as a strong team player.
- 3-5 years data entry experience is preferred
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance