We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our ROE team!
• Performs a variety of administrative functions – data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, copying, and faxing;
• Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or takes messages;
• Performs general office duties, records management database systems;
• Routes incoming mail, answers correspondence;
• Coordinate ROE Academy; coordinate attendee list, catering, certificates;
• Tradeshow point of contact; book travel, order electrical, carpet, labor and catering;
• Maintain office supplies, breakroom refreshments/snacks;
• Maintain and organize stock of brochures for all products;
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities;
• At least 1+ years of Office Clerk experience preferred;
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments;
• Word, Excel, Outlook experience a must;
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance;