We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our ROE team!
• Establishes production and quality control standards;
• Develops budget and cost controls;
• Obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered;
• Provides guidance regarding personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, and facility and equipment needs;
• Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met;
• Coordinates activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment;
• Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports;
• Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives;
• Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations;
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree;
• Experience: 5-7 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Social perceptiveness;
• Critical thinking;
• Management of personnel resources;
• Management of material resources.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance;