- Diagnose and resolve system problems.
- Solder LED’s under microscope.
- Perform repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment. Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed.
- Keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to your job.
- Develop goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Operates with limited direct supervision.
- Maintains a courteous and professional demeanor when working with customers, vendors, management, and fellow employees.
- 3-5 years Cable/LED repair experience
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Intermediate computer skills (that can develop/improve over time) with an accuracy in data
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance