Sales Manager UK-based
We're looking for you!
Are you interested in working for an international and industry-leading LED manufacturer? ROE Visual is a Chinese-based LED manufacturer that delivers high-quality LED products from its offices in China, Japan, the United States, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom to the film and entertainment industry.
ROE Visual delivers top-quality products, which resonates in our work, and client relationships. We use our expertise to support our clients to the best ability. We are passionate and helpful and go the extra mile to make things happen.
Our clients operate in an international work field with projects that are often under time pressure. Our ultimate drive is to contribute to projects and performances that give people an unforgettable experience.
For our UK-based office, we're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic member of our sales team, preferably with a background in sales for the live event or film market, experience with LED display technology, or proficient knowledge of the market and language.
We are looking for a Sales Manager responsible for the success of our UK sales office.
We are looking for a high-performing professional to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, qualifying leads, and prospecting new and existing business accounts to engage with prospective buyers. You should work to maximize the UK office sales potential, crafting and executing sales plans in collaboration with the European office and reporting to the China-based head office.
To be qualified for this role, you should have demonstrable sales experience, preferably with experience in the live events or film market. Experience with LED screen technology is an advantage. If you're a natural networker, enjoy personal contact, and like to guide companies to find solutions while explaining technical details simply, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers will trust. They will rely on you to guide them throughout the sales process and provide timely and accurate sales and product-related information.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a part of our existing UK-based clients and for growing the UK-client base.
• Research and identify sales opportunities and translate these to viable sales plans;
• Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders;
• Guiding clients and prospects throughout the whole sales process, providing timely and accurate sales and product-related information;
• Consults with clients and prospects in the onboarding - as well as the after-sales process, resolves problems and provides support, and follows up with clients to ensure their products are fully functional and satisfactory;
• Prepare sales budgets and monthly sales reports;
• Develop good relationships and maintain a cordial connection with clients.
• Demonstrable sales experience, preferably with experience in the live events or film market, experience with LED is seen as an advantage;
• Strong communication, organizational, and coordination skills;
• Ability to identify sales opportunities and translate these into sales actions;
• Willingness to travel frequently;
• Driving license;
• Proficient computer skills
What we offer
ROE Visual offers a varied and responsible job in a diverse and driven team. The salary provided depends on age, education, experience, etc. You should be based in the UK.
Information and job application
If you would like to be considered for a role, please email us, attaching your CV and motivation.